Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Take on Lifehacker's Five Best Video Players

Lifehacker recently published their Five Best Video Players, highlighting:
  1. Media Player Classic for Windows
  2. MPlayer for Windows/Mac/Linux
  3. GOM Player for Windows
  4. VLC for Windows/Mac/Linux
  5. KM Player for Windows
In general, I agree with Lifehacker for (1), (2) and (4). In addition to their list, I would also include SMPlayer Media Player For Linux/Ubuntu/Windows. I personally use (1), (2), (4) and SMPlayer extensively across my various Windows XP and Ubuntu systems.

Personally, I find VLC to be the best for its advanced options. At the same time, I find myself often using SMPlayer for its intuitive GUI that is really easy to use.

What about you? Do you have any favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment