Today's roundup of useful resources for Ubuntu/Linux users:
- Free E-Book (PDF Download): Ubuntu Pocket Guide & Reference, by Keir Thomas. (Highly recommended Guide for Newbie and Expert alike!)
- 10 Expert Ubuntu Tricks (by Keir Thomas)
- 15 Great Ubuntu Tips for Linux Power Users
- How to Install Google Gadgets in Ubuntu
- Top 24 Linux Apps
- Shutter: Powerful Screenshot Tool for Ubuntu/Linux (NB: I use it regularly in place of the basic Gnome Screenshot tool that is bundled with Ubuntu).
- How to mount Window Shares Like Normal Drives in Linux