Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Everything You Wanted To Know About The Nokia N900

Updated: Oct 26, 2009
Nokia has officially announced the launch of its latest flagship product, the N900, which is being position to take on Apple's iPhone. While Apple has clearly stolen the thunder with the iPhone, will Nokia be able to catch up with the N900?

Join me as I keep track of important news, announcements, videos and reviews about the N900 on this page, which I shall update regularly. The Nokia N900 is available for pre-order in the US for $649.00.

(1) Official Nokia Pages:

(2) User/Community Reviews:
  • The N900 From A Community Perspective
    As part of the official launch of Maemo 5 and the N900 at Nokia World 2009, I have been given a brief hands-on time on the N900, and now I can relate some of my impressions of the device and operating system as a tablet owner and maemo.org community member.

(3) Tips & Tricks

(4) For Hackers & Programmers:

(5) Videos:











See my other blog postings in the "Everything You Want To Know" Series.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment