Thursday, July 1, 2010

Free Reverse Landline and Cellphone Number Lookups

Phonelookup.com offers free (at least for now) reverse phone lookups for U.S. phone numbers. Type in the phone number in the search box and Phonelookup.com will try to locate the name and address of the subscriber.

I tested the search engine with several different numbers. Phonelookup.com is reasonably accurate with landlines, undoubtedly because of publicly available data. Cellphone lookups are more iffy.

If you are looking for a free service, this would be a good one to try.

8 comments:

  1. I visited this page to know about tracking a phone number, I found this page Very Good Job of acknowledgment and a marvelous source of info to chase pranksters.........Thanks Admin!
    Phone Lookup

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really a great share.I found fascinating article like yours. It is beautiful value enough for me.
    Landline Numbers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the appropriate blog for any person who wants to discover about this subject Business Landlines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is really helpful to a business man like me always have an unwanted on my business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can use reverse cell phone lookup services to track the records of some important people and it can even be used for avoiding crime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't found any that are 100% free unfortunately. I did recently sign up for this reverse phone lookup service and it seems to work great. It's very thorough, they allow you to do unlimited searches, and their 5 day trial is only $1. It's as close to free as I could find, and for what you get (background check, email search, reverse phone search, social media search to name a few), it's quite a good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No free services, at least anymore. I ended up using this service for a reverse cell phone lookup and it only cost 99 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looked up a landline and it wouldn't give me the name without paying something so this service was not free for me.

    ReplyDelete